Come and watch The Opera Group in any one of eight performances of their mini opera Save the Diva on the morning and afternoon of Saturday 7th May 2011 at different locations in Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay.
The mini opera is about a post climate change world visited by seven angels on a fact-finding mission. Cardiff Friends of the Earth will have a stall at each location with leaflets including information about main opera performance at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, Cardiff in Cardiff on evening Monday 20th June 2011.
Main Opera by this award winning young company, Seven Angels, will develop on the theme of the Save the Diva mini opera. For more information about the main opera visit The Opera Group website.
The mini operas will last about ten minutes and will be held at:
* 11.15am, Outside the Central Library, The Hayes
* 12.00pm, Queen Street/Churchill Way intersection
* 01.15pm, Queen Street (Castle end)
* 02.00pm, Summerhouse Kiosk, Bute Park (by the pedestrian/cycle bridge)
* 02.45pm, Cardiff Castle entrance
* 03.30pm, Chapter Arts Centre, Canton
* 04.15pm, Mermaid quay, Cardiff Bay
* 05.00pm, St David’s Hall, The Hayes